article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

8 Innovations in Public Relations Technology to Watch

Sword and the Script

Vendors are giving us reason to be optimistic about public relations technology – from AI that will predict your pitching success to more tangible PR measurement and attribution. About two years ago, I saw an opportunity to use that experience to fill an information void in PR technology. Check out our services.].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

A Fairly Comprehensive List of PR and Comms Technology Vendors for 2023

Sword and the Script

If you are striving to build your short list of PR and communications technology vendors, this long but neatly organized list of companies and resources might prove helpful . My last PR tech sum went up in November of last year – and very little in the way of substantive news has happened in the PR technology community since.

article thumbnail

RADventures: Exploring Life Past Retirement with Patti Stueland

PR for Anyone

Using Technology to Foster Friendships Although the RAD group is primarily based in the high desert area, their adventures and camaraderie have caught the attention of others who express interest in joining. These gatherings served as a lifeline for connection and support in a time when connection was more important than ever.

Travel 130
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Mysteries of Media Pitching on September 20th

Deirdre Breakenridge

A former newspaper journalist, Michael has won national and regional awards for news release and feature writing. He has also taught public relations courses at Brigham Young University, where he earlier earned bachelors and master’s degrees in communications with an emphasis in public relations. About Spin Sucks.

Community 157
article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

It’s no wonder then that many businesses choose to write a press release about ESG news. Along with this, shareholders and stakeholders expect to see important environmental, social and governance (ESG) communications. Therefore, companies can distribute the following newsworthy press releases as part of their ESG communications.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Chris Clonts, Senior Editor, Automotive & Electronic Technology, SAE Media Group

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the senior editor for automotive and electronic technology on the automotive editorial team at the SAE Media Group. Based in Troy, Michigan, I report on standards, technology and general topics and help edit the work of my fabulous colleagues. I also act as the editorial producer for SAE.org. It was approved in 2021.