article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

You will enjoy unparalleled opportunities for fun and networking with the MOVE community at the MOVEGroove and MOVE AFTERPARY. You will learn about the latest game-changing disruptions in the mobility space. 2️ You will meet the leaders and visionaries from the top players across the mobility value chain.

Mobile 75
article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

One of the dangers of last year was that people started to lose their faith in technology. Ordinary voters would start to dislike this path of what is quite a helpful technology, and technology is what provides prosperity. All of us have been playing with Midjourney and ChatGPT and a lot of really cool technologies.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Tech Buzzwords PR Folk Should Avoid In 2021

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Disruptive – In a technology PR context, disruption is not only overused, but misused. Few of these technologies or products are actually disruptive. Technically it refers to a set of data so large that traditional technology is unable to analyze it. Very few products or technologies are truly groundbreaking. The problem?

Big Data 296
article thumbnail

Short-Circuiting Climate Policy for Greener, Healthier, Cost-Efficient Choices

Stern + Associates

With nearly two decades of experience working on climate and energy policy , researcher and policy strategist Leah Stokes, Ph.D. studies and teaches about energy solutions that alleviate dependency on fossil fuels. Right now, the grid primarily runs on fossil fuels – oil, gas, coal. Congress, as well as states and cities.

article thumbnail

Five Reasons You Should Not Miss SAE WCX 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

The Leadership Summit – Taking place on the expo floor, the Leadership Summit portion of WCX features industry executives participating in a series of roundtable discussions focusing on the intersection of technology and business. of Energy, the U.S. Dept of Transportation and more. For more information, visit: [link].

article thumbnail

#PR Expanded Guest Post: 3 Lessons I’ve Learned from Reinventing Myself as a College Professor

Deirdre Breakenridge

I also host a weekly Facebook live show, Classroom Without Walls – Using Technology to Reimagine Education , because that’s how I envision the future of education. Technology has made this possible. Community Building. The number one lesson I learned from my journey of self-reinvention is community building.

Education 224
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

The blog covers Finland’s history of innovation and current investment opportunities, particularly in sectors like bio & circular economy and sustainable technology. Energy and sustainable tech are other fast growing sectors. The slowdown in inflation is explained in particular by falling energy prices.

Radio 59