article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

and web 3.0. Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. Looking for the future intersection of social media and podcasting? 101 The Value for Value Model from Adam Curry and John C Dvorak.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Building a New Kind of Cruise Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Regular WUL readers know that Shonali (a friend and former colleague at Socialmedia.biz ) showcases guest posts about how to build, engage and sustain an online community, among other things. so that others might gain insights for their own community efforts. , so that others might gain insights for their own community efforts.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Web3: Time To Practice Smart “Reputation Hygiene”

Reputation Us

Web3 will combine the open infrastructure of Web1 (static websites of 1998-2005) with the public participation of Web2 (interactive, social web with user-generated content). It is described as the “new web,” characterized by decentralization and blockchain technology. Bringing Your Reputation Forward.

article thumbnail

4 Steps to Running a Fabulous Influencer Campaign

Solo PR Pro

We have managed dozens of influencer campaigns for businesses in a wide variety of industries — from health care and small business to travel destinations and nonprofits — and with a wide variety of budgets. SPECIAL OFFER: Members of the Solo PR Pro community get 50% off on this course through Feb. Secret sauce for solo PR pros.

article thumbnail

150+ Guest Posting Sites That Will Actually Build Traffic (Analysis)

Buzzstream

Search the Web and Add Manually Lastly, if you prefer to do the prospecting yourself via web search, you can evaluate sites yourself and utilize the BuzzMarker Chrome Extension to add relevant sites to your project, gather contact information, and start sending emails.

article thumbnail

#CrisisRoundup of Awesome Links: Week of September 8, 2014

Melissa Agnes

This week I’ve been trying to jam two work weeks into one as I’ll be traveling to the middle east next week – Dubai to be precise – to speak to healthcare delegates at a GCC government conference. Welcome to this week’s #CrisisRoundup! How is it Friday already? Where does time go? It’s a great listen.

article thumbnail

4 Solo PR Pros on How They Knew It Was The Right Time to Start Their Business

Solo PR Pro

I loved that job for 10 years and had been promoted to a division manager position, which required extensive travel. Although being laid off was devastating, it gave me an opportunity to reframe my priorities and stop traveling regularly. EMD: I chose to become a solo PR pro after I was laid off from a large agency job in late 2017.

Agency 108