article thumbnail

On January 17th, the #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Get Strategic With Owned Media

Deirdre Breakenridge

At the same time, owned media has its share of challenges including how to get and keep your audience’s attention in an increasingly noisy media landscape. ET, #PRStudChat (sponsored by Spin Sucks ) community members gather for a Twitter chat on “How to Get Strategic with Owned Media.” About Spin Sucks.

Community 184
article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. So, how do you build a brand of loyal, “ride or die” followers that will advocate for you?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Build a Community of Customer Advocates

PR 20/20

One of the things I’ve always loved about HubSpot is the community of employees and users. Over the years, I’ve seen this evidenced in their HubSpot User Groups (HUGs) , Partner Days, and online Community , among other ways. So, how do you build a brand of loyal, “ride or die” followers that will advocate for you?

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 99
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Expand Your Reach Within the Hispanic Community

Cision

the ever-growing Hispanic-American population is already one of the largest ethnic groups in the country. In addition to this, the term “Hispanic” incorporates a very large group of people with varying cultures and lifestyles, and it’s important to understand the individual, unique subgroups within the community as a whole.

Community 225
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence.

Community 115
article thumbnail

Bias in AI and How to Deal With It

5W PR

This bias can disproportionately affect marginalized communities, leading to unequal healthcare outcomes. AI bias in hiring Automated hiring processes that rely on AI algorithms may favor one gender, age group, or ethnicity over others. This can include re-sampling underrepresented groups or re-weighting data.