Remove Books Remove Community Remove How To Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Some constituencies may not be familiar with podcasting, so teach them how to use the technology.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Diego Pineda on Why you Need Thought Leadership vs. Content Marketing

Flack's Revenge

The article explained a lot, but I still had questions; so I tracked down Diego Pineda and asked if he’d like to come on our podcast, PR, Done & Doner for an interview. See below for Diego’s bio, and listen to the podcast on Spotify and other channels; or watch a video of the interview, above. He graciously agreed.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

Let’s talk about why an ebook is an essential element for your content marketing strategy, and how to create and promote one for maximum effect. Reason #2: You can finally say you wrote the book on the subject. Reason #5: eBooks allow you to create a community around your brand. Click Here. Start Here.

eBook 219
article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. In other words, I started to look at what was happening in other fields and how that might bring value to current compliance challenges. I never imagined I would be Twitter verified!

article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

The way I’ve shown you how to pitch the media is by NOT using a press release and making your pitches more personal. He read that entire pitch AND booked her for a segment. Also, get your free Blueprint to learn how to do this >> HERE and check out our upcoming live events at www.CaptivateandCashinLive.com.

Pitching 223