article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

Is Public Relations Management a Technology? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Managing customer relationships is a business process that’s virtually impossible to perform at scale without technology, even as the term CRM has become synonymous with the technology. Here’s the summary of news – the monthly PR Tech Sum – from the world of the PR technology vendors. >>> Give our services a try.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

Media pitching is harder than ever

Wadds Inc.

Newsletters, podcasts and video are all growing as channels alongside app, online and print publications according to a Reuters Institute Report. A recommendation in both books was for organisations to use digital technologies to build their own form of owned and social media. But ultimately this is a zero sum game.

Pitching 124
article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018. He outlines the challenge of launching the app amid heavy media scrutiny and how the team utilised two-way communications, expert advocacy and hyper local community engagement.

article thumbnail

Check out Geek Art & Design at Creative Tech Week NYC

Flack's Revenge

According to the website: From VR, 3D printing and hackathons to fashion tech, data visualization, digital art, interactive installations and STEAM, Creative Technology is front and center in innovation success stories across the corporate and non-profit landscape. What is all this about a mashing up creativity and tech?

article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The practical handbook has its roots in the #PRstack community that Frederik Vincx and I developed. The community published two guides to tools in public relations and has been inactive since 2015. Writing a book about a fast-moving area of technology has challenges. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Tools 52