article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. PR people may also develop guidelines for interacting with the media or even social media. They may also be responsible for managing any outsourced content creators.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Help write the CIPR’s story as part of 70th anniversary project

Stephen Waddington

My vision is to create a legacy for CIPR members and the broader business community that will inspire practitioners and support continuous learning and development. Crowdsourcing a community of practice. The #PRstack and #FuturePRoof communities are both based on this model. Thanks for stopping by. Please sign-up here.

Writing 111
article thumbnail

Here’s What You’ll Find Inside the Updated AP Stylebook

PRSay

Terrorism and terrorist should only be used when attributed to authorities, AP’s revised guidelines say. An exception occurs when writing about historical events that are widely acknowledged as terrorist actions, the AP says. Deaf should be capitalized when referring to the Deaf culture or the Deaf community.

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

I’ve been writing this monthly column about PR technology companies for nearly five years – and I’m still continuously reminded that while these companies make software for communicators, they are not typically communication experts. This feature fine-tunes content, aligns tone with brand guidelines”; Recommended topics.

Analysis 147
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. PR people may also develop guidelines for interacting with the media or even social media. Writing & Editing of Miscellaneous PR Assets. Social Media & Community Management.

Training 370
article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

In 2022, the company updated its Search Quality Rater Guidelines to prioritize content that contains expert insights, firsthand experiences, and “genuinely helpful” advice. How to Write Content for Local SEO The first step is to create content that’s locally relevant. food festivals, culinary awards, state fairs).

Local 97
article thumbnail

150+ Guest Posting Sites That Will Actually Build Traffic (Analysis)

Buzzstream

We looked for sites with clear signals that they accepted guest posts, such as post titles and URLs with the words “contribute” or “write for us.” So, you’ll also need to judge the quality of the writing itself. For example: “write for us” AND “SEO” if I wanted the SEO industry.