Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Guidelines Remove Writing
article thumbnail

150+ Guest Posting Sites That Will Actually Build Traffic (Analysis)

Buzzstream

We looked for sites with clear signals that they accepted guest posts, such as post titles and URLs with the words “contribute” or “write for us.” So, you’ll also need to judge the quality of the writing itself. For example: “write for us” AND “SEO” if I wanted the SEO industry.

article thumbnail

Almanac: Challenges and opportunities for public relations 2022

Stephen Waddington

We’ve used some of the noisiest conversations in our community of practice as our guide. Steve Earl and I captured many of these shifts in organisational communication in Brand Anarchy and Brand Vandals. These companies have a stranglehold on advertising and have effectively become a tax on small and medium-sized business.

Publicity 128
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Attract Your Ideal Customer on Instagram

Cision

Before planning a contest on Instagram, make sure that you go through their Promotion Guidelines, Platform Policy, and Community Guidelines. Build customer relationships with these tips: Write action-driven, attractive captions – encourage them to engage with your brand. You must woo your viewers into liking you!

Instagram 120
article thumbnail

Rock The Pitch #7: The Anti-Facepalm Formula

Rock the Status Quo

We make software that helps eCommerce stores advertise and retarget to people on Facebook. I personally have spoken at a number of Facebook Advertising conferences and events, as well as eCommerce meetups, Startup events, and an occasional podcast. All on the topic of Facebook advertising, and how to make the most from it.

Pitching 173
article thumbnail

Blogger Outreach Versus Media Relations: What Marketers Need To Know

Polaris

While independent bloggers often have lower audience reach than legacy media, their communities are typically more involved. This provides opportunities for you to engage those communities and turn them into fans of your products (and hopefully brand advocates). Bloggers don’t have an editor. It’s all about building relationships.

article thumbnail

PR Glossary: 30 Key Terms and Insights Every Professional Should Know

Newsfile

PR professionals balance these media types to maximize brand exposure and credibility: Paid Media : Content promoted through advertising (e.g., The Associated Press (AP) style guide provides guidelines for writing press releases, ensuring consistency in language, formatting, and punctuation. What is Native Advertising?

Viral 52
article thumbnail

The Top PR Challenges and Tips for Overcoming Them

Sword and the Script

When I examined the query, it was obvious to me that the executive was confusing pay-per-click advertising with organic search results. Too many businesses (especially in the technology community) look the same , sound the same, and talk the same; it’s a sea of sameness. So, what can you do?

Survey 141