article thumbnail

5 Tips to Design Highly-Effective Corporate Social Responsibility Campaigns

MaccaPR

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaigns are on the rise as brands explore how they can stand out in a crowded, noisy marketplace, position themselves apart from their competition and make a statement with consumers. In fact, Fortune Global 500 firms spend $20 billion a year on CSR activities. But don’t commercialize your goodwill.

Corporate 116
article thumbnail

Brands Bring Substance To COVID-19 Response

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Most have learned from early mistakes or half-measures and have designed campaigns that make a positive impact for employees, customers, and communities. But I couldn’t help but think – for the price of the video ads and promotion, why not simply offer extra pay to those on the front retail lines? It’s not about the logo.

Brand 284
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

A comprehensive list of 57 corporate blogs in Minnesota

Communications Conversations

And my angle–corporate blogs. You see, whenever I see any kind of list post involving corporate blogs, the same corporate blogs keep popping up: Coke, Whole Foods and GE come to mind. But, you RARELY see a Minnesota-based corporate blog on these lists. But, that’s exactly what I wanted to do today. 3M: [link].

article thumbnail

PR Lessons From The Biggest Failures of 2023

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Some were management failures, while others were about corporate values or behavior. The retailer responded by pulling much of its LGBTQ merchandise, claiming it only wanted to protect its staff. But the reaction in the gay and trans community was swift and angry, and sales suffered. Yet, nothing happens in a vacuum.

Banking 212
article thumbnail

How To Grow Your Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

One that could have a vibrant Facebook community, if they could just get to that point. In our case, the client is not a coffee shop or retailer, so this is a real challenge until they have greater name recognition. The truth is, to grow a Facebook community you must bring people from outside Facebook into your Page.

article thumbnail

Managing the Aftermath of a Digital PR Crisis

5W PR

It’s infinitely better to stand up and admit where things went wrong, either personally or corporately. For retail brands, this might include special offers, new discounts, and a more proactive customer service process that shows customers they’re appreciated and important. That doesn’t mean pandering.

Crisis 113
article thumbnail

Guest Post: How Twitter Became My Platform of Choice

Deirdre Breakenridge

We joined the worldwide movement, “Everyone Should Learn to Code” with a community outreach program, #EveryoneCanCreateApps. When I obtain a new client, I research and read everything about the company, including news stories, twitter feeds, and industry-specific communication. Using Twitter makes me smarter.

Twitter 208