Remove Books Remove Community Remove How To Remove Local
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

For the next decade, tens of thousands of Gen Zers will graduate from college annually, begin their careers and take on roles at companies of all sizes — from local nonprofits to global corporations. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 162
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

For the next decade, tens of thousands of Gen Zers will graduate from college annually, begin their careers and take on roles at companies of all sizes — from local nonprofits to global corporations. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 139
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Tap Into Culture for Travel PR Strategies

5W PR

PR professionals must thoroughly understand the local culture, traditions, history, and values of a destination. Stories that feature local artisans, ancient traditions, festivals, and daily life offer a genuine glimpse into the destination’s soul, creating a connection with travelers.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

How to Make Facebook a Career Book

PR Job Coach

For example, if you have given a speech to the Rotary Club about the state of ecommerce in local communities, post your presentation on Slideshare, the video on YouTube and add the respective link in your Facebook feed. If there is coverage in your local newspaper, post the web link in your feed.

Facebook 160
article thumbnail

Public Relations Skills

PR for Anyone

As a real estate agent, it’s important to be the “famous” agent in your community. Getting local media coverage makes you a star in your community. This step is vital because you don’t want to send your real estate related story to the book editor (unless you’ve written a real estate book). It’s Google.

article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

The way I’ve shown you how to pitch the media is by NOT using a press release and making your pitches more personal. He read that entire pitch AND booked her for a segment. Also, get your free Blueprint to learn how to do this >> HERE and check out our upcoming live events at www.CaptivateandCashinLive.com.

Pitching 223