article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

and web 3.0. Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. The post Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 Looking for the future intersection of social media and podcasting? epodcaster.

Web 119
article thumbnail

20 of the Coolest Marketing Conferences to Attend in 2020

PR 20/20

Marketing conferences have shaped my top team memories. The South by Southwest Conference & Festivals “celebrate the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries.” The only conference where marketers, sales and leadership teams get aligned on digital and ignite true business transformation.”. Social Media Week.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

5 tips for running virtual events at scale

Stephen Waddington

Conferences and events don’t transfer easily to the web but the PRCA, Provoke Media and the Virtual PR Summit have thought hard about how to create successful virtual events. Conferences and meetings started to disappear from diaries in February. We’ve learnt during lockdown that physical events do not transfer well to the web.

Web 87
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: PRSA 2015 International Conference

Waxing UnLyrical

I’m here for the 2015 PRSA International Conference where there’s absolutely no shortage of awesome speakers this year. What do you hope to learn at the PRSA 2015 International Conference? area, she loves helping for- and non-profit clients, both small and large, turn corporate codswallop into community cool™.

article thumbnail

4 Ways PR Pros Find Local Networking Opportunities

Cision

Here are four networking tips for building relationships within your community. Join your local chapter to attend conferences and luncheons, meet other PR pros in your area, and hear from media experts. Get Cision’s free white paper, “ How to Build and Evangelize Your Community.”. Groups and associations. based chapters.

Local 120
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: the #IABC15 (IABC World Conference) Edition

Waxing UnLyrical

Yup, I’m in San Francisco this week for the IABC World Conference ; I love love love this city. Never mind… With some of the best and brightest minds in business communications all congregating at Baghdad by the Bay, I thought it would be neat to feature some of the speakers in this week’s roundup.