Remove Brand Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Sports
article thumbnail

Should You Consider Celebrity Endorsements for Your Brand

5W PR

From Hollywood A-listers to sports superstars, brands have often turned to famous faces to promote their products or services. Their association with any brand can quickly grab the attention of consumers and create a lasting impression. Credibility and trust Well-liked and respected celebrities can lend credibility to a brand.

Brand 78
article thumbnail

United we Brand? Top Reads on Corporate Activism

Flack's Revenge

Should brands take a stand? So, what’s a brand (and their top execs) to do? Fence-sitters might alienate those who want to know the brand’s political and social colors. More controversial efforts have included Dick’s Sporting Goods stand on guns , Nike’s Colin Kaepernick ad and Gillette’s campaigns regarding inclusion.

Corporate 198
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Mary Gannon, Editor-in-Chief of Fluid Power World & Senior Editor at Design World

Bianchi Biz Blog

As the face of our brand, I am responsible for traveling to industry events and networking with our readers, advertisers and others. After a few years hiatus doing community PR, I entered technical publishing when I was out of a job for a few months. I loved it and I particularly loved the stories about manufacturing.

Meeting 72
article thumbnail

8 Inspiring Promotional Videos that will Blow your Mind

Prohibition

One of the most innovative companies, Google, has effectively portrayed the key messages of the brand since they first began using video promotions. This video very cleverly highlights how tapping into current affairs and a relevant topic can engage a wider audience and successful promote a brand. Google – Year in Search 2020.

Video 62
article thumbnail

Impact of Online News for Today’s Businesses

Critical Mention

The lack of physical communication and the shutdown of public speaking events have caused communications professionals to shift their communication strategies from in-person to online. This has increased the importance of successful brand messages across online websites, publications and so on. Share Tweet Share.

article thumbnail

What is Tech PR? PR strategies that sell your tech brand

Prohibition

Overview of Tech PR Tech PR is the strategic use of communications and relationships to build the reputation of a brand or business in the technology industry. It can help to increase brand visibility and credibility in the tech industry, and build trust with key stakeholders and media outlets.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Holiday-Checklist

Critical Mention

Employees go on vacations, some travel to visit loved ones and others use the time as a break from work. Considering those annual changes, it’s important to prepare for the PR and communication changes that come with the holiday season. Start by making a list of your employees who’ll be out of the office during the holidays.