article thumbnail

The ESG opportunity for public relations 

Stephen Waddington

A paper by Jon White and I, published by Vuelio, examines ESG risk and opportunity for public relations practice. The role of public relation in supporting management decision-making has been at the forefront of the response to COVID-19 for many organisations. You can download a copy from the Vuelio website.

Publicity 197
article thumbnail

Trends in the integration of marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

The integration of marketing and public relations within an organisation is situational. Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr 1949 Over the past three months I’ve investigated trends in the integration of marketing and public relations for Vuelio. These impacts corporate and consumer public relations. That doesn’t make sense.

Trends 157
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

17 PR Metrics For Comms Teams 

Onclusive

This is of paramount importance in PR and communications because it provides a nuanced understanding of how audiences understand your band and the content you create. Assessing whether public sentiment is positive, negative, or neutral, offers critical insights into reputation management and brand perception.

article thumbnail

What are PR Metrics: 17 Measurements to Track 

Onclusive

This is of paramount importance in PR and communications because it provides a nuanced understanding of how audiences understand your band and the content you create. Assessing whether public sentiment is positive, negative, or neutral, offers critical insights into reputation management and brand perception.

article thumbnail

Self-assessment tool for benchmarking personal development in public relations

Stephen Waddington

The Global Alliance Capability Framework sets out three high level capabilities for a professional communicator. You can download the complete capability framework and individual frameworks from the University of Huddersfield (opens as a PDF). Communication Capabilities 1. To build and enhance organisational reputation 7.

Tools 115
article thumbnail

8 Innovations in Public Relations Technology to Watch

Sword and the Script

Vendors are giving us reason to be optimistic about public relations technology – from AI that will predict your pitching success to more tangible PR measurement and attribution. So, I started tracking the community and publishing three different writing series on PR technology ( PR Tech Sums , PR Tech Briefing s, and Product Reviews ).

article thumbnail

[Guest Post] The Umbrella Model of Public Relations: A New Way to Approach #PR

Deirdre Breakenridge

As I’m sure you’re well aware by now, whether you work in PR or not, it’s really hard to define public relations. But now, with the Umbrella Model of Public Relations , we have a tool to solve them. To download and/or read a white paper and images for the Umbrella Model of Public Relations, please visit [link].

Publicity 150