article thumbnail

Training Day: ReputationUs Message Unity Training

Reputation Us

If the answer is yes to any or all of these questions, then the ReputationUs Message Unity Training is designed for your organization. The :90 minute training session will prepare your company’s leaders to be formally trained to unify your corporate messages across all departments so to be consistent, clear and concise.

article thumbnail

5 Tips for Producing Video Content During Social Distancing

PRSay

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, content and PR professionals have become acutely aware of the spike in video creation over social media. While many of them are entering the world of video production and user generated content (UGC) for the first time, there are a few things to keep in mind before firing up that smartphone or webcam.

Video 203
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Diversity training for brands is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s crucial

NewsWhip

7th – 12th, and as an update to our crisis blog covering the incidents from Gucci, Prada, and more , we took a look at actions taken between then and now to see what’s changing with regard to diversity training and inclusion initiatives among huge designer brands. Are trainings and meetings actually working toward making a difference?

article thumbnail

Train Your Brain to Apply “Longpath” Thinking

Stern + Associates

Applied futurist and social systems strategist Ari Wallach , founder and executive director of Longpath Labs , helps organizations and individuals discover and leverage a new version of “why” for their work that leads to deeper and more meaningful motivations for all stakeholders – employees, customers, communities and future generations.

article thumbnail

Why is good social media training so hard to find?

Communications Conversations

Google the phrase “Social media training Minneapolis.” In a nutshell, that describes my experience with social media training programs (or a lack thereof) in the Twin Cities. Social video –in other words, how to I plan, capture and edit video on and from my phone. ” What comes up? Where are they?

article thumbnail

HubSpot Training: How to Uplevel Your Team’s HubSpot Platform Savvy

PR 20/20

From certifications, to professional association memberships, to events, and to using our strengths to give back to the community — pouring time and resources into our team comes back to the agency tenfold. The HubSpot Academy team is incredible when it comes to making quality training available. HubSpot Training Program.

article thumbnail

Soulcenter: elderly care software startup

Frederik Vincx

Video demo of the service (in Dutch): Onboarding overworked care home staff We guided care homes to work more person-centered. I set up training and coaching tracks to support their behavior change. Training 35+ teams all over Flanders. During covid we quickly pivoted to online training and coaching.