article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Stephen Waddington

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 142
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Nicole Castro

Solo PR Pro

Along the way, Nicole took on both full-time and consulting positions in community health, digital media and education where she has learned a lot, made plenty of mistakes and ultimately come to understand what is most valuable to her as a PR professional. “I I was really able to get my hands dirty and sink my teeth into creating the role.”.

Meeting 110
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Vesna Brajkovic, Managing Editor of Heavy Duty Trucking & TruckingInfo.com

Bianchi Biz Blog

Audience relevancy, and the “human element,” and an angle that’s SEO-friendly (a nod to popular keywords and topics that are constantly ranked high on our site). From there I went on to freelance for community newspapers around Milwaukee, and got a part-time job at a business-to-business publisher covering aviation for three sister magazines.

Meeting 81
article thumbnail

Meet the latest Socially Mobile class of 2022

Wadds Inc.

The programme is delivered via an online teaching platform and Guild community. Socially Mobile has been developed by Sarah Waddington and I along with a community of more than 50 teachers, assessors, and examiners. It is assessed and certificated independently. What's your highlight of the Socially Mobile programme?

Mobile 94
article thumbnail

Top B2B Conferences For PR Visibility

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Representing some of the largest and fastest-growing solution providers in account-based marketing and demand generation, B2BSMX provides attendees the opportunity to meet with experts to tackle challenges such as how to optimize revenue operations and fine tune their go-to-market strategies to adjust to new realities.”.

article thumbnail

10 Facts PR Influencers Know to Be True

Onclusive

Will every PR professional be versed in everything from domain authority to SEO?” Whether it’s getting Google Analytics or Marketo certified, attending a social media conference, or taking an SEO course so you can learn how to improve the searchability of your brand’s owned media, commit to continued education. “It