article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Social Media & Change On November 15th

Deirdre Breakenridge

A recent Yale study published in the journal Neuron suggested that being in unstable and unknown situations, regardless of how uncomfortable they may feel, is a critical condition for our brains to grow and learn. Within this context, the #PRStudChat community, which is sponsored by Spin Sucks, will gather on Thursday, Nov 15th, at 12 P.M.,

Community 150
article thumbnail

These were the top communities on Reddit in May 2022

NewsWhip

Here are some of the key takeaways to give you a flavor: r/memes returned to the top of the charts as the top community. r/worldnews remained one of the communities that generated the most conversation. Sport-based communities were also high drivers of conversation. The highest scoring Reddit communities of May 2022.

Reddit 78
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cybersecurity Pubs Every PR Pro Should Be Reading

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Trade publications can be just as important as top outlets like The New York Times or Wall Street Journal. InfoWorld is published for IT leaders who hope to bring their companies a competitive edge through understanding emerging technologies and advances. They often break news before anyone else. Dark Reading. CyberSecurity Dive.

article thumbnail

7 Myths of Automotive Supplier and Vehicle Technology PR

Bianchi Biz Blog

The trends of electrified, connected, autonomous and shared vehicles are rapidly changing the game … not only for automakers but also for the entire vehicle technology supply chain ecosystem. Automakers are in it for the long haul, and they want suppliers that will be able to partner with them and to stand behind their technologies for years.

article thumbnail

MOVE is Mobility Reimagined: 5 Reasons to Attend the #1 Urban Mobility Show

Bianchi Biz Blog

You will enjoy unparalleled opportunities for fun and networking with the MOVE community at the MOVEGroove and MOVE AFTERPARY. MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES: Over 150 local and national press attend every year from the likes of CBS Austin, Reuters, Forbes, Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, The Houston Chronicle and even news broadcasting on KXAN.

Mobile 88
article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

47] The largest PR and comms tech companies, along with many startups, are now controlled by PE firms; is this good for the PR community? A Fairly Comprehensive List of PR and Comms Technology Vendors for 2023 [PR Tech Sum No. Here are the top 10 most-read posts from the last 12 months.

Blogging 114
article thumbnail

Storytelling, Community and Purpose: Finding Balance Within the Tech Industry

The Hoffman Agency

I wanted my stories to be read, to impact people and to foster action; this drive led me to journalism and eventually, public relations. I was unsure of what I wanted out of my future but knew it had to involve three key components: storytelling, a strong community and a sense of purpose. The Middle.