article thumbnail

How to Craft an Effective Local SEO Content Strategy

Contently - Strategy

As a frequent traveler, I type in Google searches like this all the time, whether I’m looking for a satisfying slice or a sweaty HIIT class (I’ve got two speeds) — and this is precisely why local SEO content strategy is so critical for businesses. Is Local Search Important for SEO? Here’s what to know in 2024.

Local 97
article thumbnail

How Digital PR Pros Can Cope with Recent Google Search Updates

Cision

The PR industry and SEO no longer live in two separate worlds. A strong reason for PR pros to start concentrating more on SEO. In the advanced digital landscape and a mobile-first world, digital PR is already closely integrated with SEO. Fred is a spam algorithm that works around links.

Google 259
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How PR Helps Turn Prospects Into Customers

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

They drive SEO ranking and educate prospects, thus pushing them down the funnel. This is also the time to merchandise reviews on social media and product forums like LinkedIn groups in direct-marketing campaigns. The experience of strangers in the same professional community can be as persuasive as that of experts.

article thumbnail

Class of 2020 UK PR agency entrepreneurs on growth footing

Stephen Waddington

I caught up with 12 founders this week in the PR Class of 2020 community on Guild and invited them to share their stories. It’s a group created by Hard Numbers’ founder Daryl Sparey. Innovative propositions This group of entrepreneurs have all spotted opportunities either to create a new agency proposition or work smarter.

Agency 117
article thumbnail

Free eBook: How To Pitch Media

Rock the Status Quo

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for a successful year – and a warm welcome out to the hundreds of new subscribers that have recently joined our blog community! Please email me at morgan (at) rockthestatusquo (dot) com* if you are interested in joining the new secret Facebook group for my upcoming book, Above The Noise.

eBook 172
article thumbnail

How to Leverage Emotions to Boost Digital PR

Cision

Fractl, a digital marketing firm, carried out a surveyed of 400 people asking them to record their emotional responses to 100 of the top images from Reddit’s r/pics community. The company is active in their community. This technology can track up to 32 muscle groups in the viewer’s face about 15 times a second.

article thumbnail

The #1 Tip To Running A Successful Influencer Outreach Campaign

Buzzstream

Building community. SEO ranking for specific keyword phrases. Looking for the long tail benefit of SEO rankings? I recommend focusing on Facebook Groups, YouTube, and blogs. #5 Ahrefs – Yes, this is an SEO tool but one I also use for list building. User-generated content. Increase social presence.

YouTube 127