article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Locations and logistics at conferences and trade shows can be confusing and traveling from one point to another is often slow, so build in extra time. In the craziness surrounding traveling to and navigating an event, executives will likely be preoccupied leading up to their scheduled press interviews. Prepare a Briefing Book.

Media 294
article thumbnail

In Memoriam: Joe S. Epley, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

He advocated for social responsibility and open, ethical corporate behavior — years before laws and a changing business environment compelled it. where they both became active in the community, volunteering their time and expertise in organizations such as Thermal Belt Outreach Ministry and Polk County Historical Society.

Ethics 166
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Corporate Social Responsibility Everyone Should See

Mindful Marketing

People who are blind take most of the same medicine others do, but for individuals who don’t drive, there’s the challenge of traveling to a pharmacy to pick up a prescription.

Corporate 103
article thumbnail

The ROI of DE&I

PRSay

Corporate America is now going through an immense shift with the dialogue around inclusion, equity and belonging for their employees, customers and communities. Lately, there has been a shift within the investor community to evaluate organizations on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. in Orlando, Fla.,

Travel 145
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Reach LGBTQ Consumers in the New Normal

PRSay

During a normal year, corporations compete for LGBTQ buyers using traditional and sometimes antiquated methods, such as gay pride events and circuit parties. With more than $1 trillion of buying power and a lot of disposable income, the LGBTQ community will most likely come out in force when the country reopens for business.

Consumer 109
article thumbnail

What A Dog’s Cancer Taught Me About Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Thanks to the relative flexibility of running my own business and incredibly understanding partners and clients, I was able to reduce business travel to the bare minimum to focus on finding the best treatment options—and venue—for Suzy. We are a community. The cancer stuff. Why should you care? Based in the Washington, D.C.,

Community 105
article thumbnail

Beyond Boundaries: Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Industries

PR for Anyone

After multiple attempts, Robiar finally conquered the rigorous licensing exam in 2016, marking a significant pivot from corporate life to becoming an entrepreneur in the pest control industry. To preempt this, she and her team conceptualized Bug Strike, a preventative solution for homes, travel, and between pest control visits.

Industry 130