Remove Books Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Video
article thumbnail

Writing Your First Book: Lessons from The Lean Startup

Deirdre Breakenridge

“What is the hardest part about writing a book?”. As I’ve read interviews and talked to writers, their answers range from challenges landing a publishing deal and feeling overwhelmed as a slow writer, to fears around vulnerability and the struggle to shed self-doubt. Will people read the book? Will my ideas resonate with anyone?

article thumbnail

Diego Pineda on Why you Need Thought Leadership vs. Content Marketing

Flack's Revenge

The article explained a lot, but I still had questions; so I tracked down Diego Pineda and asked if he’d like to come on our podcast, PR, Done & Doner for an interview. See below for Diego’s bio, and listen to the podcast on Spotify and other channels; or watch a video of the interview, above.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Reading her books in prison had a real impact on me. SCHEDULE A DEMO.

article thumbnail

Six PR Facts Every Vehicle Technology Supplier Should Know About CES 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

You’ll also need to have strong visuals and videos to offer. These intimate settings can allow your company to have a base for uninterrupted media interviews, as well as customer meetings. CES 2023 attracted 118,000 industry attendees, with 64.5% domestic and 35.5% international.

article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

You’ve been ready my posts for years, watching the YouTube videos, and you’re ready to pitch. He read that entire pitch AND booked her for a segment. Here’s a video I did recently about personalizing the pitch: Sending a Press Release? You’ve finally done it. ” The answer is no.

Pitching 223
article thumbnail

#PRExpanded Guest Post: Socializing Your Brand … What’s That?

Deirdre Breakenridge

A Guest Post by Corina Manea, Chief Community Officer of Spin Sucks & Founder of NutsPR. Make it about your team, and you’ll reach your community’s hearts. It’s about your community. Next on your list should be to build a community and involve them in your social media efforts. It was for the kids. Are they engaged?

Brand 256
article thumbnail

The Evolution of Multimedia Across Social Media

Cision

For the second half of 2016, I ’ m interviewing the world ’ s best content creators, futurists and change agents to see how content got where it is today and see where it ’ s going tomorrow. . In 2016, live video seems like a no-brainer. But now we’ve got Twitter and Facebook with their own live video delivery systems. ”.