Remove Books Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Trends
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

Together, Christina and Erica explore the hurdles faced by these women, shedding light on the unfortunate trend of some being edged out of corporate roles. This trend deprives companies of opportunities to tap into the wealth of skills and experience present in this demographic. ACEing Flexibility So, what is ACE?

Employee 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Decoding Mental Health Challenges: A Deep Dive with Dr. Gail Saltz

PR for Anyone

Communities such as religious groups, exercise classes, or book clubs, help give individuals a sense of belonging. Open communication and dialogue with children about their online experiences are crucial. A growing trend on social media is to filter or adjust images to present a more “perfect” version of oneself.

Exercises 130
article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. That honor and experience dramatically increased my exposure to the anti-bribery and compliance community. Reading her books in prison had a real impact on me. SCHEDULE A DEMO.

article thumbnail

Six PR Facts Every Vehicle Technology Supplier Should Know About CES 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

Opportunity: So, if you are an automotive supplier or vehicle technology provider, to optimize your PR opportunity, make sure you have a compelling story with a good consumer angle that also addresses industry trends or issues. You’ll also need to have strong visuals and videos to offer. CES 2023 attracted 118,000 industry attendees, with 64.5%

article thumbnail

World Economic Forum Recap: 7 Experts Showcase a Brighter Future

Stern + Associates

When we think about robotics, how do we give people in their own communities the choice to figure out what the values are of their robotic systems, what it should do, what it should not do? What decisions should we be making for the betterment of our local communities, but globally overall? We can give people agency.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Have you ever read a book that completely changed your life? In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR. Future trends in marketing and PR.

Marketing 118