article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

and web 3.0. Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. How did they meet? Looking for the future intersection of social media and podcasting? will have on the world.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. Meet the Media: Erin Pustay Beaven, Managing Editor at Rubber & Plastics News.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How the New York Public Library’s Blog Mobilizes Communities

Cision

And for nonprofit organizations on a budget, blogging can often be the most effective way to engage and mobilize communities. Centrally, we have a cross-departmental weekly engagement meeting—representatives from marketing, homepage, media, web, programs—to plan what content to promote. How can you add value to them?

Community 120
article thumbnail

The Role of PR in Transforming Consumer Finance

5W PR

From intimidation to inclusion For many years, the financial services industry was wrapped in an intricate web of complexity. At the center of this revolution is public relations, serving as a crucial connection between financial institutions and the evolving needs of consumers.

article thumbnail

5 tips for running virtual events at scale

Stephen Waddington

Conferences and events don’t transfer easily to the web but the PRCA, Provoke Media and the Virtual PR Summit have thought hard about how to create successful virtual events. Conferences and meetings started to disappear from diaries in February. We’ve learnt during lockdown that physical events do not transfer well to the web.

Web 87
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Kevin Jost, Editorial Director & Founder of Futurride

Bianchi Biz Blog

The primary initial audience will be the business-to-business community, but the goal is to bring the industry and consumers together, connecting subject-matter experts with consumers who need and crave more information on future mobility technology—providing a better dialog between the two constituents than currently available.

Meeting 57
article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. It’s interesting to me that the PR software community has put so much effort into natural language processing (NLP, which is a precursor to generative AI ) to evaluate sentiment – and yet it’s dead last on this list of metrics.

Report 105