article thumbnail

Customer Service Is The “New” PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The incident didn’t get a lot of attention, but you can bet it mattered to the people who count – the local community. Good PR and great customer service have never been more intertwined. A business can spend millions on brand reputation and community service. It can employ high-powered PR agencies.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Can Baby Brands Build Loyal Customers?

5W PR

Creating a positive experience throughout the customer journey is crucial for building long-lasting customer relationships. Offering Exceptional Customer Service Exceptional customer service is crucial for building customer loyalty for baby brands.

Brand 88
article thumbnail

How We Made Our Chapter Event More Inclusive

PRSay

Three-quarters of keynote presentations included women, and at least one had a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Cookie Cart allows Twin Cities teens to develop the foundational skills and tools they need to succeed in their educations and careers. Half of our four keynote presentations featured speakers of color.

article thumbnail

How Social Media Drives B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

B2B companies can engage and attract followers through educational and entertaining content. Because of the longer selling cycle for business products like insurance or software, engagement through social channels may actually pay greater dividends for B2B products and services. Educate future customers.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

How AI is Changing the Face of Marketing

Critical Mention

Here are some reasons why: Marketing’s process is becoming more educated. As Forbes said in a recent article, many ad campaigns still involve a lot of “educated guesswork” from marketers. Customer service and Chatbots (15%). Client services (36%). Community building (27%). Buyer journey optimization (9%).

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

A family staying at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Florida, experienced the hotel’s customer service when their son’s beloved stuffed giraffe, Joshie, was accidentally left behind. Stuffed giraffe shows what customer service is all about. Ritz-Carlton. 2012, May 17). link] Nordstrom. 3 Nordstrom, Inc.