article thumbnail

Introducing Crisis Dashboard

NewsWhip

It’s called Crisis Dashboard , and it will enable both communicators and journalists to unpack, in real time, all the public dimensions of any acute news event. The Crisis Information Gap. Crisis Dashboard. The Crisis Dashboard changes this. For global companies, reputation is the new gold.

Crisis 158
article thumbnail

TCIP #014 – Toronto Police Service, Their Customer Service and Crisis Preparedness with Chris Boddy

Melissa Agnes

Welcome to episode #014 of The Crisis Intelligence Podcast, with Melissa Agnes and Chris Boddy. Within this episode of The Crisis Intelligence Podcast, we look at the strategy behind this unit for crisis communication and emergency management – and a whole bunch more. So cool and important!). Have a listen.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

This bodes well for PR professionals who focus in employee and community relations. The move to ban third-party cookies has precipitated an “identity crisis” in digital advertising. The bits of code have long been used to track web visits and collect data to drive ad targeting. Branded content is king.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the web editor for Automotive News , supervising all breaking news content on autonews.com. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I work with most of the editorial staff on breaking news for the web. I also supervise our excellent social media editor, Terry Kosdrosky.

article thumbnail

A Community Manager’s Toolbox

Shift Communications

Being a community manager may sound like a cool, trendy job filled with fun and creativity. Whether you’re managing a community of thousands or one of 100, you are the eyes and the ears of the company on platforms like Twitter and Facebook. As community manager, one of your main tasks is responding and interacting with audiences.

article thumbnail

5 tips for running virtual events at scale

Stephen Waddington

Conferences and events don’t transfer easily to the web but the PRCA, Provoke Media and the Virtual PR Summit have thought hard about how to create successful virtual events. Events were among the first business activity to be hit by the COVID-19 crisis. We’ve learnt during lockdown that physical events do not transfer well to the web.

Web 87
article thumbnail

For comms pros, Silicon Valley Bank is a reminder that trust is currency

Sword and the Script

The banking community has some unique dynamics… Scar tissue. The financial crisis of 2008-2009 still haunts many of us; Frayed nerves. We live in a world with plenty of corporate fakes: fake press releases , fake web traffic and even fake job postings. They lost confidence. They didn’t trust the bank.

Banking 81