Remove Books Remove Community Remove Media Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Have customers mentioned your podcast on social media, in blog posts, or through referrals?

Community 206
article thumbnail

New book: AI tools for public relations

Wadds Inc.

The book features insights from 20 experts on leveraging large language models, AI productivity tools, and integrated AI platforms to help practitioners work smarter. I’ve launched a new book today about artificial intelligence (AI) tools for public relations. Buy the book It is organised into three intuitive sections.

Tools 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Six PR Facts Every Vehicle Technology Supplier Should Know About CES 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

Based on our 30+ years of PR experience, many of those supporting automotive clients at CES, we’ve identified several key media relations facts, challenges your company could face and the opportunities that could potentially surround them: Even with millions of square feet of CES exhibit space, it goes fast.

article thumbnail

In 2018, Four Books That Make You Go Hmmm …

Deirdre Breakenridge

Out of the 25+ books that I’ve read in 2017, there were four that stand out in my mind. These action-oriented books are the kind that makes you go Hmmm. I want to thank Corina Manea , founder of NutsPR and Chief Community Officer at Spin Sucks, for recommending The Miracle Morning and the Power of Habit.

Crisis 0
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

CES 2023: PR Facts That Every Vehicle Technology & Mobility Supplier Should Know

Bianchi Biz Blog

As such, it’s important for exhibitors – especially the vehicle technology providers and automotive mobility suppliers we serve – to fully understand the media landscape of this massive event to ensure success, set realistic targets and appropriately manage executive expectations about media attention you may or may not garner at the show.

Mobile 113
article thumbnail

Media pitching is harder than ever

Wadds Inc.

If you’ve worked in the public relations industry over the past decade or more you’ve had a front row view of the disruption of the media industry. The future of media relations is not what it seems. Many public relations practitioners start their career working with the media. Editorial teams run hot and lean.

Pitching 124