Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Have customers mentioned your podcast on social media, in blog posts, or through referrals?

Community 206
article thumbnail

On Thursday, July 19th, #PRStudChat Discusses Social Media & Strategic Communications

Deirdre Breakenridge

It may be summer, but #PRStudChat, sponsored by Spin Sucks, is focused on strategic communications all year round. In the spirit of learning, even when school is out, our community will gather for a Twitter chat on July 19th at 12:00 p.m. ET to discuss social media and getting into the strategic communications mindset.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

They’re a 10, but They Don’t Join Social Media Trends*

Buchanan PR

C U T on Unsplash In the dynamic world of social media, trends have become powerful drivers of engagement, brand awareness and community interaction. Partaking in a social media trend can help spotlight businesses (and even help them go viral!) Men” graphics inspired by the 1970s book characters.

article thumbnail

The Ins & Outs of Book Writing

Karen Freberg

This past week was filled with one particular subject that is near and dear to my heart: books, specifically, book writing. First, I got a chance to be part of a Zoom panel this week with other authors of PR and social media books to discuss all of the ins and outs that go into book writing.

Writing 105
article thumbnail

10 lessons from 10 years of teaching social media

Karen Freberg

As we start the spring semester, I realized that it has officially been 10 years since I started teaching a social media class. Honestly, the time flew by and it seems like yesterday I came to UofL from my PhD at the University of Tennessee, where I was asked to create and execute a social media class. TEN YEARS?!

article thumbnail

Barry Moltz on ChangeMasters, Small Business and Social Media

wiredPRworks

that’s the question Barry Moltz answers in his new book, “ChangeMasters: How to Actually Make the Changes Your Already Know You Need to Make.” ” In the latest episode of “ Growing Social Now ,” I interviewed Barry about his book, social media, and the challenges small businesses are facing.

article thumbnail

RADventures: Exploring Life Past Retirement with Patti Stueland

PR for Anyone

Even during the challenges of COVID-19, Patti found creative ways to keep the spirit of adventure alive, organizing socially distanced outings to parks and outdoor spaces. Patti’s story serves as a touching reminder of the value of community and curiosity in enhancing the quality of life as we journey through the golden years.

Travel 130