Remove Books Remove Community Remove Company Remove Twitter
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Loyalists of both companies are introduced around shared values. Image Credit: Pixabay.

Community 206
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Guest Post: How Twitter Became My Platform of Choice

Deirdre Breakenridge

We joined the worldwide movement, “Everyone Should Learn to Code” with a community outreach program, #EveryoneCanCreateApps. Since it wasn’t resonating with editors, I decided to try Twitter. Determined to get results, I taught myself Twitter in one weekend. Using Twitter makes me smarter.

Twitter 208
article thumbnail

Planting Hope: A Journey From Prison to Purpose with Cheryl Armstrong

PR for Anyone

She has a Master’s Degree in Humanities, Founded the Plant Your Energy organization – a company in pursuit of inspiring others in need, and authored a book titled, “ Plant Your Energy: Face Your Demons and Transform Your Life.” Find us on

Energy 130
article thumbnail

#PRStudChat Discusses How to Get Started with Digital Marketing Analytics

Deirdre Breakenridge

More companies are active online and through social media. ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather for an in-depth Twitter discussion on digital marketing analytics from importance and priorities to impactful experiences. Now, you can check out the 2 nd edition of their book here. On Thursday, April 26th at 12:00 p.m.

Analytics 231
article thumbnail

Top Five Books Every PR Pro Should Read

Critical Mention

We get it–in the hectic life of a PR pro, it is tough to find time to curl up with a good book. But even if you’re tight on time, we promise you, the books we’ve listed below will be worth it once you have a chance to sit down and take them in! Brand Media Strategy: Integrated Communications Planning in the Digital Era.

article thumbnail

8 Ways to Differentiate Your Brand on Twitter in 2016

Cision

You don’t need a new year’s resolution for your Twitter presence in 2016. Here’s why: in 2015, Twitter’s growth was negligible and its utility (despite different enhancements and tweaks) remains pretty consistent. Here are eight ways you can differentiate your brand from your competition on Twitter in 2016: 1.

Twitter 120