Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Download Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. The following is a list of issues.

article thumbnail

Before You Launch Your #Podcast, Consider these Five Tips

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the dramatic increase in podcast listening hours in the US, and the rise of mobile usage, marketing professionals are exploring the world of podcasting; how to launch a show and the strategies to attract and build a large community of engaged listeners. Are you trying to reach your base or perhaps increase your community size?

Energy 190
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Manufacturers Can Create Content That Connects With Their Customers

PR 20/20

In another example, Hynes Industries published a blog post comparing two types of metal fabrication processes. Pro tip : Always add hyperlinks to your products within your blog posts so readers can view them directly and immediately. Source: Hynes Industries ? Don’t silo these content opportunities, either.

article thumbnail

Survey: Most PR Pros Say that Media Relations is Getting Harder – Here’s What You Can Do About It

Deirdre Breakenridge

A high profile blog was “tipped off” to the feigned outrage and the rest of the media then picked up on it and duly reported the incident as controversy. As I wrote for an IABC feature in Communication World , my epiphany with content came years ago, when a pitch I thought was timely and relevant fell on deaf ears.

Survey 377
article thumbnail

What’s in Your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit?

Deirdre Breakenridge

At the time, I had heard about Tableau but wasn’t able to download the software to my MacBook Air. I’ve also recently received information on being a Skim’bassador, which is a great way to enjoy the theSkimm and get involved in their fun contests and giveaways and to become a part of a dynamic community.

article thumbnail

Secrets of getting your company featured on a podcast: behind the scenes in podcast nation

MaccaPR

How can marketers like you get your CEO or brand spokesperson interviewed on a podcast that’s heard by tens of thousands, or even millions, of listeners? And, just as challenging, how can you convince your CEO that securing a podcast interview could be as valuable for your company as an interview in "Bloomberg Businessweek?".

Company 113
article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

And perceptually, it has more weight than a regular blog post. Reason #5: eBooks allow you to create a community around your brand. The audience who reads and reacts positively to your content is much more likely to join your community of followers. Promote Your Ebook On Your Blog. How to Promote Your eBook. Over to You.

eBook 219