Remove 2021 Remove Community Remove Groups Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Three Reasons ESG Communications Are Crucial for Automotive & Vehicle Technology Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

ESG (environmental, social, and governance) reporting is rapidly becoming the hottest trend for mobility, automotive and vehicle technology suppliers. Our research showed there was scant ESG data and insight specific to the mobility supplier community. SK Group surveyed 1,500 U.S. adults in May 2021 to gauge U.S.

article thumbnail

5 Solo PR Pros Share How They’re Planning for 2021

Solo PR Pro

There’s a whole community of like minded people you can lean on. How 5 solo PR pros are planning for 2021. Stephanie Driscoll, Principal, Blue Fog Communications. To plan for 2021, I am making sure I continue to be active on all social channels, most importantly LinkedIn. I started planning for 2021 in October.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 PR Conferences All PR Solo Pros Need to Know About in 2021

Solo PR Pro

10 PR conferences you can’t miss in 2021. Despite the challenges presented this year, 2021 offers tons of virtual and in-person opportunities for you to develop your skills and meet like-minded PR pros who can help you advance in your career. *Be PRSA ICON 2021. For Mary, “It's the must-attend of the year.”.

article thumbnail

National Disability Employment Awareness Month Initiative

Stern + Associates

I’ve been given a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the mission of the NJ Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, presenting a program of best interviewing tips to the community they serve. Especially in a world where adaptive technologies and accommodating people existed. The Statistics. Our Initiative.

Groups 106
article thumbnail

Will 2024 be a good year for internal comms? [PR Tech Sum 55]

Sword and the Script

Communication is a function of leadership. And now onward with this month’s PR Tech Sum – a summary of useful news from the vendor community from the last month or so. Well, Agility PR Solutions is the only PR technology vendor with its own LLM that I’m aware of. It’s crucial to share a vision and cultivate alignment.

article thumbnail

Press Releases Might Soon be Displayed in an Office Elevator Near You [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

This month’s PR technology summary includes: Cision partners with video ad network Captivate; Q4 enhances investor relations CRM software; Updates from Notified, and Earnings from Meltwater and Q4; PR tech people on the move and more. million, up 9% from 2021 and 15% growth YoY on a constant currency basis.” million in 2021.

Software 133
article thumbnail

Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines Requires Understanding Fears, Building Trust

PRSay

But while these groups have higher rates of taking a “wait and see” approach, they have become more likely to be vaccinated. Some people, he said, are suspicious of the technology used to develop the COVID-19 vaccines and of how quickly scientists were able to develop the vaccines. According to a Jan. Enlisting trusted local leaders.