article thumbnail

Can Technology Companies Achieve Diversity?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Nike pledged $40 million over four years to support black communities. Comcast has committed $100 million over five years in grants to equal justice groups and support for small businesses owned by people of color. Wal-Mart has ponied up $100 million in community grants… and the list goes on. And now the world is watching.

article thumbnail

Preparing Businesses for the Quantum Leap: Strategic Insights for the Next Technological Era

Stern + Associates

Quantum technologies are about to shift the paradigm of the entire computing world, ushering in a new era of communication and possibility. an award-winning quantum technology expert and the Howard Reiss Chair in Physical Sciences at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Chris Clonts, Senior Editor, Automotive & Electronic Technology, SAE Media Group

Bianchi Biz Blog

I’m the senior editor for automotive and electronic technology on the automotive editorial team at the SAE Media Group. Based in Troy, Michigan, I report on standards, technology and general topics and help edit the work of my fabulous colleagues. I also act as the editorial producer for SAE.org.

article thumbnail

The Power of Local Knowledge: Why Product Development Should Start with Listening to Your Community

Stern + Associates

How can organizations confidently take advantage of the benefits associated with modern technology while avoiding negative impacts on surrounding communities? Existing data science techniques cannot accurately understand key cultural nuances in language amongst predominantly communities of color.

Local 98
article thumbnail

RADventures: Exploring Life Past Retirement with Patti Stueland

PR for Anyone

Patti Stueland is an adventurer, life coach, public speaker, and Founder of Pathways with Patti, an active group dedicated to helping motivate men and women in their later years to get out, explore, and celebrate their lives while stressing the message that you don’t need to slow down simply because you’re retired.

Travel 130
article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses PR, Twitter & Politics on Tuesday, October 11th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat Community will gather to discuss PR, Twitter and Politics from local cities to the state houses to the national government, all while reaching and communicating to a global audience focused on this year’s election. Be sure to also visit our LinkedIn Group to share your ideas. Read more.

Twitter 293
article thumbnail

Six PR Facts Every Vehicle Technology Supplier Should Know About CES 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

However, most of the journalists attending these events are more consumer-product-oriented, and these receptions tend to lend themselves to smaller, table-top type product displays, rather than active vehicle technology demonstrations. CES is arguably one of the most competitive tech events in the world for journalists and exhibitors alike.