Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Three Random Thoughts on April 19, 2013

Waxing UnLyrical

I was out at the Mid-Atlantic Marketing Summit (which was great), but it was also the day the week’s horrors in Boston came to a culmination … though none of us could have foreseen that. Three Random Thoughts on April 19, 2013 is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical. Friday, April 19, was an interesting day.

article thumbnail

The Moments That Made Social Slam 2013 Momentous

Waxing UnLyrical

at SMMWorld: “At the recent Social Media Marketing World event, I ran into Ian and asked him how many sessions he had attended and he said ‘none.’ Social Slam 2013. Social Slam 2013. Blog posts previewing or reviewing Social Slam 2013. Social Slam 2013 Recap: From the Eyes of an Organizer.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Context and Community: the 2 Cs That Can Make Social Scoring Work

Waxing UnLyrical

While it’s technically not my first speaking engagement for 2013 (though it is the first public one), I am anticipating xPotomac (Feb. If you’ve created neat Listly lists the WUL community and I should know about, please leave the URL(s) in your comment below! Adding context and community. 25 in DC) rather eagerly.

article thumbnail

Measuring CSR: #measurePR with John Friedman

Waxing UnLyrical

A bright spot was that we were due to talk with my friend John Friedman , who recently moved into the role of Corporate Citizenship Communications Director for Sodexo (for whom he’s worked for years). John Friedman (@JohnFriedman) May 28, 2013. measurePR — John Friedman (@JohnFriedman) May 28, 2013.

article thumbnail

More Intelligent, More Human: The Future of Marketing Is Both

PR 20/20

Brands have the opportunity to do better marketing at scale, and in doing so, make the world a better place. The future of marketing is more intelligent and more human. Values-based messaging (32%) was more effective than product-focused communications (26%) in driving advocacy. Source: Neilsen , 2013).

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Pulse: The Next Content Marketing Must-Have?

MaccaPR

Not too long ago, you , as a marketer, signed in to LinkedIn to check your messages , catch up on an old colleague, and maybe update your new profile picture. Rebranding to “LinkedIn Pulse” in late 2013 , the app has quickly become a key part of making LinkedIn a content marketing machine. 1) Access to influential people.

article thumbnail

An Interview with Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC

Critical Mention

When I came home in 2013, I did not have a business model or consultancy practice. I started reading some very interesting papers and books about the psychological forces come into play in tough corporate and external environments. Q: What are your company’s marketing initiatives for 2019?