article thumbnail

The Ins & Outs of Book Writing

Karen Freberg

Writing is a big part of my life. I write A LOT for my work, but also personal life as well. Of course, writing comes in all shapes and sizes – but it has become one of the main skills necessary for my work as a professor. However, this is not all of the writing we do as professors. Why do I bring this up?

Writing 105
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What does the silence in PR software speak? [PR Tech Sum 54]

Sword and the Script

It’s been pretty quiet this month in PR software; that’s starting to look like it’s going to be characteristic for the year On the first Tuesday of every month, I sort through the news from the PR software community in a summary post like this one. The services is free for both users.

article thumbnail

How to Encourage Customers to Create User Generated Content

5W PR

Encouraging customers to generate UGC can have significant advantages, fostering trust, authenticity, and a sense of community around a brand. Community building Encouraging UGC contributes to building a sense of community around a brand. This fosters a sense of community.

How To 78
article thumbnail

Using Our Voices to Advocate for Diversity and Inclusion

PRSay

Please join the #PRDiversity discussion via @PRSADiversity and follow along with our D&I-related blog posts, webinars and Twitter Chats throughout the month. As PR professionals, we have cultivated our voices through our communication and writing skills, and our creativity. This year’s theme is “Transforming the Landscape.”

Education 211
article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

In many cases, the freelancers “used” to be staff, but now only write when there is overflow (which there usually isn’t at a time like this). Once the news gets out, you’ll be able to check individual LinkedIn pages, where generally the writers and journalists will have notified their community that they are actively looking for work.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

PR pros will need to either write content themselves or help to drive strategy with a team of writers, editors and guest blog contributors. Today’s PR pro is responsible for ideating, writing, editing, pitching, placing and promoting executive thought leadership articles for not only the CEO, but also other senior executives.

Training 370