article thumbnail

On March 24th, The #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Land Your 1st Job Like a PRo!

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennie, her students (#DonohuePRCases) and the #PRStudChat community will cover several topics during this chat sponsored by @SpinSucks. How can I prepare for the interview? What are the next steps after the interview? It’s also a community where people have fun discussions, brainstorm, ask for help, and make new friends.

Community 293
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. This affords businesses the opportunity to interact with its community in real-time.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg

Deirdre Breakenridge

I recently wrote about the daily email newsletter in my blog post, What’s in your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit? ” For me, theSkimm is an essential resource. Whether it’s a client meeting, interview, or family dinner, our readers are ready to jump into conversation. Interview PR 2.0

article thumbnail

8 Resources and 3 Tips for PR Job Seekers

Waxing UnLyrical

I did an informational interview with someone the other day. This young woman is in need of some resume/interview coaching. This young woman is in need of some resume/interview coaching. So I told her I’d try to find a few resources for her, so she could put her best foot forward to find the job she’ll love.

Resources 108
article thumbnail

Pitches That Placed: How to Pitch Founders to Forbes

OnePitch

On this week’s Pitches That Placed, we’re highlighting a pitch that introduced a founder and landed an interview and coverage in Forbes. He has conquered both, started his own business and is using his platform to serve the community. Here is a link to his recent interview on the ABC show Let’s Talk Live: [link].

article thumbnail

How Diversity Can Be the Catalyst for Cultural Change

PRSay

PRSA is offering the following resources during Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Month. As Hispanic Heritage Month shares a vibrant tapestry of Latino culture, history and achievements, it’s the perfect time to shine a spotlight on the incredible contributions of Latina communicators and entrepreneurs.

Resources 175
article thumbnail

The top 10 most-read blog posts on Sword and the Script in 2023

Sword and the Script

An “Interview” with ChatGPT: What is Public Relations? 47] The largest PR and comms tech companies, along with many startups, are now controlled by PE firms; is this good for the PR community? How has PR Changed? Meltwater acquired as private equity tightens grip on PR software market [PR tech sum no.

Blogging 114