Remove Communications Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Resources
article thumbnail

On March 24th, The #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Land Your 1st Job Like a PRo!

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennie, her students (#DonohuePRCases) and the #PRStudChat community will cover several topics during this chat sponsored by @SpinSucks. How can I prepare for the interview? What are the next steps after the interview? To change the perception of the communications industry. Join us Tuesday, March 24, at 12 p.m.

Community 293
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

Podcasting is the quickest growing communications medium, and it seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Image Credit: Pixabay. Now is the perfect time to begin.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Q&A Interview with theSkimm co-founders, Carly Zakin and Danielle Weisberg

Deirdre Breakenridge

I recently wrote about the daily email newsletter in my blog post, What’s in your Fall 2014 Communications Toolkit? ” For me, theSkimm is an essential resource. News is so important for communication professionals today, what is the TheSkimm’s approach to news sharing and keeping PR pros in the know?

article thumbnail

The Power of Corporate Communications in the Beauty and Wellness Industry

5W PR

In the beauty and wellness industry , corporate communications play a crucial role in shaping brand perception, establishing credibility, and fostering customer trust. Communicate openly and honestly about the brand, products, and business practices.

article thumbnail

Communicating about COVID-19 Vaccines Requires Understanding Fears, Building Trust

PRSay

According to statistics from West Virginia’s Department of Health and Human Resources, Black residents make up 3.6 To communicate well about coronavirus vaccinations, we first have to understand why some people have lower confidence in vaccines, he wrote. percent of the state’s population but constitute just 2.7

article thumbnail

Bringing True, Ethical Authenticity to Multicultural Communications – Jennifer Gonzalez

Ethical Voices

I’m a multicultural communication strategist. I also provide guidance in general as to how to bring more diversity, equity, and inclusion values into all the work we do as marketers and communicators. There seems to be sometimes a lack of understanding of the communities that some of these organizations want to reach.

Ethics 72
article thumbnail

What PR Teams Should Know About Substack

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The digital media landscape changes all the time and new resources come up often that can help us enhance skills or drive results. Because Substack newsletters often feature exclusive content, interviews, and analysis, PR people can identify influential Substack writers, get to know their work, and suggest story ideas or interviews.

Analysis 156