article thumbnail

Five Activities to Grow your Twitter Community

Deirdre Breakenridge

My course, Social Media and Public Relations, kicked off last week with the students building and branding their Twitter profiles and actively engaging in our classroom community (#UMASSPRSM). You have to build your community through transparency, meaningful conversations and relationships that blossom organically.

Community 150
article thumbnail

7 Digital PR and Marketing Tends for 2023

The Proactive Report

Download the full PDF version of the infographic here . Build a community of loyal advocates. Use it to attract and gather a strong community of people who like and trust your brand. Livestreams help to foster the feeling of connectedness and community with your audience. 2023 is right around the corner.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Navigating the Media Landscape: A B2B Tech PR Blueprint

5W PR

Today’s B2B tech buyers hold the power of information at their fingertips. Infographics These data visualizations can simplify complex information and present key takeaways in a clear and concise fashion. B2B communities The B2B tech world isn’t a one-man show anymore. They crave a variety of engaging formats.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Communicating Corporate Strategy & Vision to Investors

Presspage

The Significance of Clear and Transparent Investor Communications Transparency is non-negotiable in investor relations. By proactively sharing information addressing potential questions, and fostering open dialogue, you demonstrate your commitment to openness. Want to transform your IR comms?

article thumbnail

How to Write a PR Case Study: A Comprehensive Guide

Remote PR Jobs

Use infographics or charts to illustrate key metrics such as increased website traffic, social media engagement, or media placements secured. Visual representations not only validate your claims but also make complex information more digestible for your audience.

article thumbnail

Recent Google Core Update: What Is Helpful Content?

The Hoyt Organization

The aim is to ensure users find relevant and high-quality information while significantly diminishing the presence of spam or ‘unhelpful’ content. Helpful content is information crafted by individuals with in-depth knowledge or expertise in a particular area, targeted toward a specific group of readers. So What Is Helpful Content?

Google 90
article thumbnail

How Do You Like Them (Infographic) Apples?

Waxing UnLyrical

” It occurred to me that some people treat infographics like my three-year old treats “Starships.” If there are beautifully presented pictures, the information informing them is rarely questioned, just as my daughter dutifully obliges any call for raised hands. Consider this infographic that I created.