article thumbnail

International Women’s Day 2024: How Inspiring Inclusion Leads to Innovation and Growth

Stern + Associates

As International Women’s Day approaches on March 8 th , we join the global community to celebrate the theme of “ Inspire Inclusion.” Their concrete, practical guidance reveals how organizations can go beyond celebrating diversity to embedding it as a core pillar of their strategic vision.

Internal 107
article thumbnail

Guide for International Students: How to Use Media for Studying Abroad

Deirdre Breakenridge

Having the intention to move abroad is only the beginning for international students. I want to introduce five steps for an international student to go studying abroad from my perspective: Step 1: Get inspired to go abroad. However, media helps to find solutions to this problem. Go to social media you like the most.

Study 164
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How To Tap The PR Power Of Employer Branding

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The good news is that PR-driven tactics can help a business build and communicate a positioning that prioritizes the well-being of their workers and a commitment to their industry and community. The post How To Tap The PR Power Of Employer Branding appeared first on Crenshaw Communications. Now, those are table stakes.

Brand 156
article thumbnail

How to Prepare for Your PR Summer Internship

5W PR

Interns should visit the company’s website and review their mission statement, values, and past projects. Brushing up on Basic Skills One of the most important things a new intern can do to prepare for a PR internship is to brush up on basic skills that will be essential to the job.

How To 88
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Expand Your Reach Within the Hispanic Community

Cision

In addition to this, the term “Hispanic” incorporates a very large group of people with varying cultures and lifestyles, and it’s important to understand the individual, unique subgroups within the community as a whole. For instance, big cities tend to have larger Hispanic communities, which affects the volume and type of media consumption.

Community 225
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

I use ZEO to describe an organization’s entry-level executives who they hire following college graduation and an organization’s interns. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. ZEO is representative of Gen Z’s entrepreneurial mindset and approach.

How To 161