article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

When considering how to make a brand stronger, business leaders often look to operational influences. Yet, public relations (PR) and communications efforts have significant potential to bolster a brand. One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing.

article thumbnail

How This PR Pro Is Helping Communicate Accurate Election Information

PRSay

Robertson says she has worked hard to verify social media accounts for the office, so that county residents will know the accounts and the information they provide are credible. On Twitter , she helps Edwards communicate clearly about voting. It allowed people, during COVID, to have options [for how] to vote.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. It’s an intimate medium that builds trust and authority, offers inclusiveness and provides both information and inspiration. Image Credit: Pixabay. Now is the perfect time to begin.

Community 206
article thumbnail

How to Use Threads For B2B PR

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Rapid response According to a recent Capterra study , more than three in four business leaders who have activated crisis communications plans in the past say they’d increase the tools used for communication. Thus, PR professionals should be on the lookout for new tools for rapid-response communications.

B2B 170
article thumbnail

How to Deal with Biased Reporters – Missy Hurley

Ethical Voices

We like to solve the problems that are a little bit harder to communicate, a little bit more niche audiences, and thinking about how can we help fast-growth companies really scale and leverage their unique talents and their unique information. He said, “I had your original information, so I was shocked to see it this way.”

Report 90
article thumbnail

Community for Career Development: A Look Inside One NAVUG Community Member’s Journey

Presspage

I’m a member of NAVUG , an online community that is the epitome of Margaret Mead's statement. If you will humor me and enjoy the story I am about to share, you too can build a thriving and successful online community in your sphere of influence. Online communities and learning were unleashed to the masses.

Community 115
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

The ZEO title can also apply to brand marketers who establish incubators and think tanks like those created by Target, Converse and the National Hockey League, where they connect and collaborate with ZEOs in developing new and innovative campaigns, content, products, services and community initiatives to engage Gen Z effectively.

How To 161