article thumbnail

Community Management: Quit Herding Cats

Cision

If media relations is an arm of public relations, community management is another. A community grows your reach and influence. If those people like you and what you have to say, the community and loyalty grows. If those people like you and what you have to say, the community and loyalty grows. Where is it found?

Community 120
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Internal Communications Internal communications are crucial in determining how things are accomplished in any organization. Taking dry content like company policies and turning it into information that employees actually want to read requires a savvy communicator. How do you know what’s working?

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Content analysis tool BuzzSumo adds journalist database for SMBs [PR tech sum no. 48]

Sword and the Script

BuzzSumo edges into PR with journalist database for SMBs; Poppulo adds generative AI for internal comms; why don’t PR software vendors follow basic PR standard practices? Poppulo adds generative AI for internal comms Poppulo, which develops an internal comms platform called Harmony, said it embedded generative AI into its platform.

Analysis 147
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Internal Communications. The truth is that internal communications are really important to how things get done in any organization. Taking dry content like company policies and turning it into information that employees actually want to read requires a savvy communicator. Social Media & Community Management.

Training 370
article thumbnail

Learning the Hoffman Way

The Hoffman Agency

By Chauncey Rasmussen, Intern. My time as an intern at The Hoffman Agency has been a fantastic experience! I quickly found Hoffman’s office culture to be one of positivity, community and commitment. I feel that as a design intern, the PR experience I gained is a huge asset, and has helped me to grow as a designer.

article thumbnail

Controlled Chaos: 86 Comms Pros Explain How Communications Work Has Changed

Sword and the Script

considering international relations, have caused Communications professionals to be evermore careful with comms content. A vast increase in demand and 24/7 availability to address: Actual and perceived crises or emergencies and inquires and requests made by all elected officials and community members.”. More internal comms.

article thumbnail

The Secret Weapon of B2B Marketing: How Influencers Drive Growth

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Effective B2B influence often involves a blend of professional influencers, industry experts, internal advocates, and trusted experts such as your customers. These partnerships open doors to new markets and communities, strengthening your foothold. Authenticity is the currency that builds and sustains trust.

B2B 95