Remove Books Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Don’t forget that engagement can also be measured. Image Credit: Pixabay. Host Live Events.

Community 206
article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL). Full report.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL). Full report.

article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

Erica imparts valuable advice on standing out in interviews—instead of ignoring or shying away from their age, she suggests proactively addressing age-related concerns head-on. Erica introduces an acronym from her book, “The Retention Revolution,” framing flexibility for leaders: A for autonomy. ACEing Flexibility So, what is ACE?

Employee 130
article thumbnail

Book Review of Outside Insight book: Understanding (and navigating) Data within the Media Landscape

Karen Freberg

I have been using Meltwater in my PR and Crisis Communication class ( #FrebergPR ) this semester, and it has been one of the best decisions. The community in which Carol Ann Vance (Director of University Relations for Meltwater) and her team has created with #MeltwaterEDU has been vibrant and extremely rewarding. Wealth of examples.

Data 42
article thumbnail

Bringing Open Community To Public Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

Because if there’s one thing I believe takes public relations from good to great, it’s when your audiences start becoming your community through the relationships you develop with them. But I was curious to see how Maddie and Lindy perceived not just Open Community , but its juxtaposition with public relations.

article thumbnail

Unlocking the strategic potential of internal communications

Wadds Inc.

Business value of international communications The Gallagher State of the Sector 2023/24 report sets out the business case for internal communications based on its contribution to culture, strategic alignment and value creation. It’s measured by means of employee engagement. I’d go further and add productivity and profitability.