article thumbnail

On March 24th, The #PRStudChat Community Discusses How to Land Your 1st Job Like a PRo!

Deirdre Breakenridge

Jennie, her students (#DonohuePRCases) and the #PRStudChat community will cover several topics during this chat sponsored by @SpinSucks. How can I prepare for the interview? What are the next steps after the interview? It’s also a community where people have fun discussions, brainstorm, ask for help, and make new friends.

Community 293
article thumbnail

Effectively Engage and Build Your Community Through Podcasting

Deirdre Breakenridge

It’s a crowded field to be sure, but it also offers an excellent, and even underused, opportunity for businesses to increase engagement with its community. Think of your community when podcasting instead of focusing solely on promotion. Don’t forget that engagement can also be measured. Image Credit: Pixabay. Host Live Events.

Community 206
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

Interview with Ann Handley

Critical Mention

In this interview, she shares her insights into how marketing has changed over time, the most valuable social media channel for marketers and how to make more of an impact as a marketing professional in your community. I craved community, comments, Twitter, Facebook (even if social media hadn’t happened yet… LOL).

article thumbnail

Deborah Weinstein on the Challenges Confronting PR and Digital Marketing

Flack's Revenge

Today I share Deborah Weinstein’s answers to questions about the challenges confronting social media marketing and digital communications. It is the latest in my series of interviews with industry experts (see this post , which sets the stage). My good friend Judy Gombita introduced us, and I am glad that she did.

Marketing 244
article thumbnail

Mastering B2B Tech PR: Strategies for Effective Communication

5W PR

Foster relationships with media outlets by offering them exclusive interviews, newsworthy press releases, and insightful industry commentary. New-age media With platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter on the rise, companies have fresh, exciting avenues to communicate. Crisis communication plan Be ready for the unexpected.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Before You Launch Your #Podcast, Consider these Five Tips

Deirdre Breakenridge

With the dramatic increase in podcast listening hours in the US, and the rise of mobile usage, marketing professionals are exploring the world of podcasting; how to launch a show and the strategies to attract and build a large community of engaged listeners. Are you trying to reach your base or perhaps increase your community size?

Energy 190