Remove Books Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Video
article thumbnail

Writing Your First Book: Lessons from The Lean Startup

Deirdre Breakenridge

“What is the hardest part about writing a book?”. Will people read the book? Most writers I have come across tell me writing a book is both extremely rewarding and at the same time one of the biggest challenges they have ever taken on. Will my ideas resonate with anyone?

article thumbnail

Leveraging Influencer Power For PR Success

The Hoyt Organization

Hashtags and social campaigns : Engages communities through creative social media initiatives like challenges and contests. Although they may have fewer followers, these influencers offer deep expertise and significant sway within their communities. Book a demo today. which greatly enhances trust.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Family business

Wadds Inc.

In practice that means operating the business to support our family, working with people that inspire us where we can make a difference and investing in projects in our communities aligned to our values. She’s also proofread more than a million words on my blog and in my books. You can read our manifesto on our website.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Have you ever read a book that completely changed your life? In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR. And, he even added links to their sites.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

Revving Up a Children’s Book with Integrated MarComm

Waxing UnLyrical

But after digging through old poems and short stories I wrote as a teenager, my creative juices started flowing. I thought, “A children’s book… seriously?” ” But creative passion can appear out of the blue! My book, “When Willie Got His Wheels,” is written for a 7-10 year-old reader.

article thumbnail

They’re a 10, but They Don’t Join Social Media Trends*

Buchanan PR

C U T on Unsplash In the dynamic world of social media, trends have become powerful drivers of engagement, brand awareness and community interaction. Trends can be more engaging than traditional social content for their surprise element and creativity; they make a statement. Men” graphics inspired by the 1970s book characters.

article thumbnail

I’m working from home get me out of here

Stephen Waddington

Human beings are creative social animals. Exercise or a breakfast meeting on the way in, and decompression reading a book, listening to a podcast or catching up with a friend on the way home. Wake up and smell the energy Creative working is tough. There is no technology solution for comforting someone in tears on a video call.

Energy 177