Remove Books Remove Community Remove Company Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Build a Stronger Business Through Community Engagement and Event Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

One of the ways to achieve this is by harnessing the power of in-person community engagement and event marketing. Establishing community-engagement goals When businesses embrace a community focus , they can gain a variety of benefits. Nevertheless, effective community engagement won’t take the same shape for every company.

article thumbnail

I Got You A Present

ReimaginePR

She would find amazing books and act them out at home before taking in to read to her class. Watching his mother perform, he thought that being a kids book author must be the most noble profession ever. And so he and Susan wrote their first children’s book, I Got You A Present! When Susan was about 8, she wrote a poem.

Community 194
article thumbnail

Sales, Pods and Audiobooks: 14 Months On, How’s That UK Financial Independence Book Doing?

ZudePR

On 21 August 2018 I published the first book to translate the US financial independence movement to a UK context. (It’s With a little bit of kicking from me, and a helluva lot of support from people who’ve bought my book, the answer is yes. It’s important to keep a praise file when you write a bestselling book.

Financial 101
article thumbnail

The Future of Work: Navigating the Evolving Professional Landscape with Erica Keswin

PR for Anyone

This trend deprives companies of opportunities to tap into the wealth of skills and experience present in this demographic. The dialogue dives into the transformative role of technology in bridging generational gaps, and proposing practical strategies for companies to retain valuable talent.

Employee 130
article thumbnail

How to Engage and Empower Your ZEOs

PRSay

For the next decade, tens of thousands of Gen Zers will graduate from college annually, begin their careers and take on roles at companies of all sizes — from local nonprofits to global corporations. We need to cultivate communities and have real conversations. The youngest members of Gen Z turn 11 in 2023.

How To 162
article thumbnail

Out-of-Work Writing Talent Means Huge Opportunity for Brands

PR 20/20

The following is an excerpt from Joe’s new book, Corona Marketing: What Marketing Professionals Need to Do Now to Survive the Crisis. Media companies began to lay off droves of journalists and writers in our industry. Media companies began to lay off droves of journalists and writers in our industry. Download it free today.

Writing 72
article thumbnail

Top Five Books Every PR Pro Should Read

Critical Mention

We get it–in the hectic life of a PR pro, it is tough to find time to curl up with a good book. But even if you’re tight on time, we promise you, the books we’ve listed below will be worth it once you have a chance to sit down and take them in! Brand Media Strategy: Integrated Communications Planning in the Digital Era.