Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Definition
article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
article thumbnail

Trends in the integration of marketing and public relations

Stephen Waddington

Indeed, paper published in The Journal of Marketing in 1978 suggested that alignment of marketing and communication functions drove better business outcomes. We spoke to the leaders of marketing and public relations functions working in agencies and in-house to understand the opportunity for the integration of marketing and public relations.

Trends 157
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Trends That Will Shape PR in 2018

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Corporate CEOs rallied to aid those affected by the administration’s suddenly announced travel ban. Mainstream marketers are gradually losing their reluctance to advocate for politically and socially charged issues in their paid content and corporate social responsibility positions.

Trends 185
article thumbnail

Winning with Multicultural Marketing Trends

Shift Communications

Expanding the Definition of Diverse Influencer Marketing. Purpose-Driven Corporate Social Responsibility and Advocacy Campaigns. If it’s been built at the expense of slavery, a low-wage labor force, or poor working conditions, acknowledge it and find ways to give back to these marginalized communities.

Trends 78
article thumbnail

One key PR ethics lesson from the Pulse nightclub shooting – Ann Marie Varga

Ethical Voices

Pete area, but I’ve worked in agencies, corporations, and my experience spans a variety of industries including academia, banking, government, healthcare, tourism, and utilities. Thinking about your career from circus to healthcare to agency, what is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted?

Ethics 91
article thumbnail

Best Practices in Global Comms: A Conversation With PRCAI CEO Deeptie Sethi

PRSay

She has served in leadership communications roles for multinational corporations such as BBC World and Ford Motor Company for more than 23 years in India and the United States. She is developing and shaping the agenda for the PR community in India and helping the association support and raise industry standards.

Local 109
article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

While not specifically an adtech conference, the famed Cannes Lions Festival is still the biggest gathering of the creative community in the world, and probably the most influential. These are just some of many different industry conferences that PR agencies can recommend for internal or external clients. Check it out!