Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Consumer
article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Our team accomplishes this targeted exposure through executive content and the all-important conference speaking opportunities. In narrow tech verticals like adtech, conference exposure is particularly important for business leaders. In a similar vein, Digiday hosts a conference focusing on programmatic advertising.

article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Whether your brand is making a splash at a trade show or an executive is speaking at a conference, professional events combine direct customer contact with press opportunities. And the biggest of these events – like the Cannes Advertising Festival, the Consumer Electronics Show, or the E3 Expo, attract equally high-profile media.

Media 294
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Conference Recap: Reaching Rural Americans, Preventing Social Media Crises and Using the PESO Model

PRSay

Here are some highlights from three professional development sessions at the PRSA 2017 International Conference in Boston on Oct. 8–10: Breaking Misconceptions About Communicating With Rural Americans. 10, titled “ Rural Reach: Strategic Communication With Rural and Low Income Audiences.” Meet people where they are.

article thumbnail

MidwestCon 2023. A Recap of Knowledge.

Reputation Us

I value attending these types of “innovative” and “disruptive” conferences, as they keep me on the front lines of the latest problems and solutions. Pinto *Love this slogan as it conveys a look ahead and a community of future leaders. Pinto “We need to get communities involved and tell better stories.”

System 78
article thumbnail

Flack's Revenge - Untitled Article

Flack's Revenge

I had the privilege of writing for his Maximize Social Business blog for three years, and have also spoken at several of his Social Tool Summit conferences. It’s not just leveraging celebrities that want to get paid, but brands building communities of influencers. And I’m sure they’re doing more advertising on Instagram as well.

Instagram 214
article thumbnail

#FuturePRoof podcast: an afternoon snifter

Stephen Waddington

Fake news, social media speculation, the Croatian Public Relations Association conference and support for students, are all among the topics discussed on the latest #FuturePRoof podcast. Twitter has said that it has no plans to address the issue and that the community quickly self corrects. Here’s what you’ll learn. We have our doubts.

Ethics 108
article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: the #IABC15 (IABC World Conference) Edition

Waxing UnLyrical

Yup, I’m in San Francisco this week for the IABC World Conference ; I love love love this city. Never mind… With some of the best and brightest minds in business communications all congregating at Baghdad by the Bay, I thought it would be neat to feature some of the speakers in this week’s roundup.