Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

Communicating with Creativity not C.R.A.P. with Beth Nyland on Growing Social Now with Barbara Rozgonyi

wiredPRworks

This was an interview I was so looking forward to – after all, Beth and I go way, way, way back to the early days when corporate communications was just making the transition to the first evolution of social media: the intranet. I know you’ll not only enjoy this interview, you’ll change the way you communicate forever.

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

In 2007, David mentioned my fledgling blog wiredPRworks in his book, “ The New Rules of Marketing and PR.”. In a stroke of marketing brilliance, David included over 160 bloggers/contributors in the first edition. When I found David’s work and read his first book, I knew I’d found the roadmap to the future of marketing and PR.

Marketing 118
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

3 Landmark Studies that Sum Up the State of Creativity for the CMO [UML]

Sword and the Script

The pendulum of marketing can only swing in one direction at a time, but at some point, the forces of gravity slow the swing and eventually take it back in the other direction. I sense we are reaching that point in marketing, with respect to data and creativity. For years marketing leaders have all heard data, data, data.

article thumbnail

Podcasting 2.0 & Web 3.0 with Jennifer Navarrete on Growing Social Now

wiredPRworks

Meet Jennifer Navarrette, Podcast Producer, Virtual Event Producer, Content Strategist, Community Builder, Speaker, and Blockchain Enthusiast – one of the top Women on Twitter Spaces. Jennifer launched a 30-part series, Social Media and the Blockchain, and the Blockchain Creatis community where she hosts weekly Spaces on Twitter.

Web 119
article thumbnail

Remembering D. Parke Gibson, a Passionate Advocate for Race Relations and Public Relations

PRSay

The following article first appeared in the February 2008 issue of PR Tactics. Gibson published The Gibson Report , a marketing guide on the Black consumer market, and Race Relations and Industry , a periodic report on equal-opportunity compliance, publications that Dukes found invaluable. “D. Established in 1990, the D.

Publicity 157
article thumbnail

Digital Marketing and Storytelling Speaker Transforms Fables into Fortunes for Small Business and Nonprofits

wiredPRworks

Digital Marketing Storytelling Speaker. Are you looking for a digital marketing and storytelling speaker? Here’s a program I’m presenting on February 25 at Keys to Digital Marketing Success Workshop in Lisle. Captivate key communities? Get to know digital marketing and storytelling.

article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

Get ready to get creative in new ways that connect brands, experiences, and customers – while you’re still in compliance! About Chris McGuire, Director Of Client Growth and Engagement at McGuffin Creative Group, and President-Elect of AMA Chicago. Learn more about McGuffin Creative Group. Connect with Chris McGuire on LinkedIn.