article thumbnail

How to write an abstract for your conference talk or webinar

Remote PR Jobs

Whether it’s from writing my own abstracts for conference CFPs, or ghost-writing webinar abstracts for others, I’ve drafted a lot of abstracts. It’s also unlikely that low webinar attendance is due to the abstract. The whole point of your talk or webinar is to leave the audience smarter. I’ve settled into a bit of a formula.

article thumbnail

Unlocking the Science of Influencer Marketing [Webinar This Week]

Cision

During our upcoming webinar Influence By The Numbers, Cision Senior VP of Customer Service Heidi Sullivan will show you how to crack the code of influencer marketing. “This is the definition that I like to use: An influencer is a person whose voice resonates with his or her community and can inspire that community to take action.”

Marketing 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Taking dry content like company policies and turning it into information that employees actually want to read requires a savvy communicator. Experts have often debated the interesting PR problem of measuring the effectiveness of internal communications. Media Measurement Reporting on established metrics isn’t enough today.

Training 195
article thumbnail

Measuring Metrics: What’s the Formula for Showcasing PR’s Value?

Cision

Measuring metrics in the social sphere is only half of the equation when it comes to showcasing PR’s value. Here are the top three takeaways from Shonali’s recent webinar: 1. By creating a Facebook group specifically for these individuals, Shonali got them talking to each other as well as their own communities.

article thumbnail

Influencer PR: The Rise of De-Influencers & How to Adapt?

Onclusive

The growth of paid influencers has also contributed to celebrity overtaking the idea of a shared, community-based identity. Brands that can authentically communicate their values and commitments in these areas are more likely to connect with consumers and build loyalty.

How To 195
article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Taking dry content like company policies and turning it into information that employees actually want to read requires a savvy communicator. Measuring the effectiveness of internal communications is an interesting PR problem that has often been debated by experts. Media Measurement. How do you know what’s working?

Training 370
article thumbnail

A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Media

5W PR

Webinars, educational games, virtual reality, and augmented reality blur the lines between consumption and participation, making people active players in the digital playground. Finding an audience Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok are bustling with diverse communities. Hone videography and editing skills to ride this wave.

Media 78