article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram trends report, Facebook Groups AI & curiosity peaks on TikTok

Prohibition

Instagram trends report revealed Instagram has released it’s 2024 trends report after surveying Gen Z (ages 11-26 at the time of writing) across five countries, highlighting that fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and food content are growth areas that are appealing to younger audiences. Look no further, check out our round-up below.

Groups 62
article thumbnail

Helping Aging Parents with Finances with Kay Bransford

PR for Anyone

This experience inspired Kay to write her best-selling book called “MemoryBanc® Your Workbook for Organizing Life” She is also a professional money manager who helps families manage cash flow, bill payments, and protect against fraud.

Banking 264
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Facebook Unfriends News, and it’s a Shame

Flack's Revenge

I had to smile when I read that Facebook’s reducing news content in the newsfeed. Just recall the headlines: May 2016 – Facebook is accused of liberal bias in the feed. Just recall the headlines: May 2016 – Facebook is accused of liberal bias in the feed. March 2017 – Facebook launches new AI tool to fight fake news.

Facebook 120
article thumbnail

Bank of America had the biggest brand story in August with community loan scheme

NewsWhip

Just as August was coming to a close, Bank of America announced its new initiative to make buying a home easier and more affordable for Black and Hispanic/Latino communities, which includes zero-down-payment and zero-closing mortgages for first-time home buyers. The two articles about the employee pushback received 34k engagements. .

Banking 78
article thumbnail

How to Grow Your B2B Facebook Community

Waxing UnLyrical

Despite its uncertainty in the stock market, Facebook continues to be an excellent way to connect with your client base and potential customers. But like any other marketing strategy, growing your B2B Facebook community simply requires an investment of time and genuine engagement. Build an Active Facebook Wall.

B2B 92
article thumbnail

How To Make Facebook Great Again

The Stalwart Blog

A good friend of mine who used to frequent my Facebook feed with prolific musings on life and work announced recently a hiatus from the social media site. Her writings were always cleverly written, clear in point, generous in spirit and a joy to read. I’d love for Facebook to return to its place of fun and enjoyment.

Facebook 113
article thumbnail

The Hardest (and easiest) P.R. to Write

Flack's Revenge

All eyes turned to me when the topic of an obituary came up, as I write and work with the press (sure, it’s great to have doctors, lawyers, accountants in your family, but PR is needed too). My dad’s obit was the toughest thing to write because it was through tears – but also the easiest.

Writing 120