article thumbnail

Increasing Your Media Coverage Through Storytelling

PRSay

We all love a good story, and research shows that conducting media relations through the lens of storytelling provides optimal results. To make your storytelling effective, approach it as you would a strategic communications plan. How is your local government benefitting the community? Keep it ethical. If so, how?

article thumbnail

Bringing True, Ethical Authenticity to Multicultural Communications – Jennifer Gonzalez

Ethical Voices

Jen and I are colleagues, and we had a great ethics discussion recently, so I invited her to be a guest. I also consider myself a storyteller at heart. I also provide guidance in general as to how to bring more diversity, equity, and inclusion values into all the work we do as marketers and communicators. I have an example.

Ethics 72
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Preserving Authenticity: The Nuances of Ethical Storytelling in Advocacy Communications – Zainab Chaudary

Ethical Voices

I met her at a great session on AI and political communications hosted by Peter Loge at George Washington University. What is the most difficult ethical challenge you ever confronted? The community also didn’t always know what was strategically sound or how to get media attention. That momentum was amazing.

Ethics 69
article thumbnail

How Public Relations Can Help Build Trust In Defense Tech Brands

5W PR

That means defense tech brands need to begin openly discussing ethical frameworks, safety measures, and even the limitations of the technology to be able to build a bridge of understanding. Defense tech storytelling But transparency alone is not enough. Consistency Remember, building trust is a marathon, not a sprint.

article thumbnail

How to Ensure that the Marketing Program for a Rehab or Mental Health Center Maintains Compassion

5W PR

There are a few strategies to ensure that marketing campaigns for rehab and mental health centers prioritize compassion, empathy, and ethical practices, while effectively reaching and engaging the target audience. Storytelling One of the most powerful ways to maintain compassion in marketing campaigns is through authentic storytelling.

article thumbnail

Effective Marketing Strategies for Fast Food Chains

5W PR

Sustainability and ethical marketing Consumers today are increasingly concerned about the environment and ethical practices. Chains can get involved in local communities through sponsorships, charity partnerships, or environmental initiatives that can enhance the brand’s reputation.

article thumbnail

Tackling bias in how we create and tell stories

Stephen Waddington

The Institute of Development Studies has developed guidelines for inclusive storytelling. Natalie Orringe, head of communications and engagement, Institute of Development Studies Statues, the Royals, gender identity, rainbow flags. The consultation was distilled into our IDS ethical content guidelines 2021.