article thumbnail

PR In The Time Of Coronavirus

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

The effect on employee health is still unclear, and the full business impact has only begun. Here is some commonsense PR advice about communicating during a pandemic. As with any emergency, communicators need to draw up a plan for the next 30-to-45 days. What do employees and customers need to know in the short term?

Employee 374
article thumbnail

The ROI of DE&I

PRSay

Corporate America is now going through an immense shift with the dialogue around inclusion, equity and belonging for their employees, customers and communities. Lately, there has been a shift within the investor community to evaluate organizations on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives.

Travel 144
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

In Memoriam: Joe S. Epley, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

In addition to an excellent personal reputation for professional ethics, Epley required his employees to embrace PRSA’s Code of Ethics, including adherence to the Code in client contracts. He is survived by Dorcas, his wife of 64 years; two children, Meredith Epley McGinnis of Travelers Rest, S.C., Epley, who joined the U.S.

Ethics 164
article thumbnail

Beyond Boundaries: Empowering Women in Non-Traditional Industries

PR for Anyone

Fast forward seven years, and RB Pest Solutions has expanded to over 30 employees and they have even introduced products. To preempt this, she and her team conceptualized Bug Strike, a preventative solution for homes, travel, and between pest control visits. This innovation garnered an overwhelmingly positive response from the public.

Industry 130
article thumbnail

PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell on Communicating During the Coronavirus Outbreak

PRSay

Organizations are continuing to examine how their employees, operations, stakeholders and communities may be impacted. Safeguarding the health and well-being of your employees is crucial, Stansell said. (As of March 6, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 12 virus-related deaths in the United States.)

article thumbnail

Facebook: Improving Employee Communications?

Waxing UnLyrical

I was surprised to get a Facebook request from my company ( Six Degrees PR ) to join its Page named “Six Degrees PR bunker.” I never thought that any company would step up to connect and engage with its employees through a private Facebook Page – this was quite a surprise to me. Facebook: Improving Employee Communications?

Employee 104
article thumbnail

2022: The Year of the Employer Brand Story

Shift Communications

It is a combination of your employees’ perception of you as an employer and how candidates see you as a potential workplace. This is because candidates and current employees have become more intentional about what they are looking for in terms of flexibility, culture, mission and the work itself. Employee Wellbeing First.

Brand 135