article thumbnail

Can Big Business Save America?

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Corporate America is stepping up. This comes as a happy sign for public relations professionals who preach corporate responsibility or even strategic activism to clients. Yet 20-plus multinational corporations pledged to use renewable energy for 100 percent of their electricity. According to Gallup, only the U.S.

article thumbnail

Under Pressure: Tips for Managing Work-Related Stress

PRSay

Hitting the pavement first thing in the morning centers me and gives me the energy I need to tackle the day’s challenges. Our jobs require us to stay abreast of current events and trends, but consuming too much negative news can deplete our energy, sour our mood and distract our minds. Make time to exercise. Running is my release.

Exercises 176
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The role of public relations in addressing societal discord

Stephen Waddington

Societal discord has become a significant risk factor for business, posing a threat to corporate reputation, employee recruitment, and organisational morale. These are the headlines from The Future of Corporate Activism report published by the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism.

Publicity 105
article thumbnail

The ESG opportunity for public relations 

Stephen Waddington

As society emerges from the pandemic, the need to measure corporate performance against broader metrics is an issue rising up the corporate agenda. Research published by Vuelio highlights the growing awareness of ESG as a corporate issue but also the opportunity for further education.

Publicity 197
article thumbnail

Relationship Advice: Your Nonprofit Organization and Building Community Organization Partnerships

Waxing UnLyrical

There have been plenty of “check presentation and handshake photo opportunity” moments with nonprofit organization and corporate leaders publicized, but then we don’t see anything develop either before or after that standalone Kodak moment. To encourage social responsibility, create a culture of giving back to the larger community.

article thumbnail

A comprehensive list of 57 corporate blogs in Minnesota

Communications Conversations

And my angle–corporate blogs. You see, whenever I see any kind of list post involving corporate blogs, the same corporate blogs keep popping up: Coke, Whole Foods and GE come to mind. But, you RARELY see a Minnesota-based corporate blog on these lists. Xcel Energy: [link]. Taste of General Mills , for sure.

article thumbnail

We Give a S**t. Introducing Our Corporate Social Responsibility Program

Barokas

We care about our clients, we care about each other, and we care about our communities. Today, we are proud to launch our official Barokas PR Corporate Social Responsibility program outlining our commitment and offerings as a company. Today, we are proud to unveil our official CSR program. Pro Bono Accounts. That’s where we step in.