article thumbnail

Can a PR Software Vendor Provide “Guaranteed” Editorial Placements? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

It breaks the market it into two segments PR, marketing and communications ($26b) and lead generation, risk management and customer relations ($14b). The research firm Burson Taylor puts the PR software market at $4 billion , but it’s an educated guess. iSentia is an all-in-one PR software tool based in Australia. ESG outlook.

Software 126
article thumbnail

Cision’s New CMO Lands In Perfect Storm of Media and Software Worlds

Cision

By the early 2000s, the traditional media industry slipped on terms like “disruption” and “innovator’s dilemma” before they became as trendy as skinny jeans and bug-netted trucker hats here in the Bay Area startup community. In the process, I became a software product nerd. Yet I look back on that time fondly.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Essentials For PR Campaigns Tied To Holidays

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Or, is it a campaign to position a business as a caring member of the community? Dive into research and audience analysis Each holiday brings unique associations, cultural nuances, and evolving consumer preferences. And, yes, it can be both, but multiple objectives can mean the goals are diluted and the budget is strained.

Examples 293
article thumbnail

Five Reasons Why B2B PR Works

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

That’s probably because I started my career at consumer marketing PR agencies and enjoyed the work immensely for many years. For many firms, consumer work typically offered lower margins, and the PR budget was at the end of the brand food chain, but the glamor factor made up for that, or so we thought. B2B PR boosts SEO.

B2B 242
article thumbnail

Less publicized but more interesting takeaways from 3 reports on marketing and PR

Sword and the Script

The vendor community that serves PR has published a handful of reports over the last few months. So, says Propel, which provides PR software. If this sounds interesting, consider reading my in-depth briefing on their platform : Propel is a viable alternative for all-in-one PR software. Is that good?

Report 106
article thumbnail

Dealmaking Sizzles Again Among PR Software Providers and Here Comes Another Side Dish of Generative AI for Comms [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Here’s this month’s summary of the news from the vendor community this month. In March, Meltwater acquired Linkfluence , a French company that uses artificial intelligence to mine social media for consumer insights, for $59 million. My last PR tech sum went up in early November – and there’s a lot that happened between then and now.

article thumbnail

Five Reasons You Should Not Miss SAE WCX 2024

Bianchi Biz Blog

It was recently announced that the Detroit Auto Show would be moving from its newer date in September back to its old stomping grounds of January and recentering its focus on consumers and car buyers. of Energy, the U.S. Dept of Transportation and more. Registration for the free SAE WCX Expo and paid technical programs can be done here.